Did You Know? – Wedding Facts!
When planning your wedding, the entertainment isn’t always the top priority on your list, in fact the wedding entertainment is usually one of the least important things on a brides list. Here are some facts you might not have known about:
– During the wedding planning, Brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the venue and caterer. Wedding entertainment is usually among the least of their priorities.
After The Vows
– Within one week after the wedding, 78% of brides said they would have made the wedding entertainment their highest priority.
– Almost 100% of brides said they would have spent more of their budget on the wedding entertainment.
– 72% of the brides said they would have spent more time picking the wedding entertainment
– When asked, 81% of the guests said that they remember the wedding entertainment the most!
* These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom magazine in 2003. Sources
include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bride service, 2001; The Knot,
2002; Brides magazine, 2001.